The Fishing Update Changelogs
Redesigned Pixelmon fishing entirely. Some Pokémon
- Ash-Greninja has appeared! Where exactly? See the above change to get a clue.
- Added Mega-Alakazam.
- Added Mega-Mewtwo X and Mega-Mewtwo Y.
- PCs will automatically open
- Gracideas grow 100x slower
- Using Bonemeal on a Gracidea flower will now grow 1-2 more instead of 1-3 more flowers.
- Cancelled egg development on a Pokémon that does not exist in the mod currently.
- Allowed spruce, jungle, dark oak, and acacia fences to be accepted as
- Changed the default Spectate key from L to Y so we're not conflicting with Minecraft advancements.
- Chesnaught, Delphox and
- Fixed Fossil Cleaner and Mechanical Anvil blocks with hoppers underneath causing extreme, non-stop lag due to logging spam.
- Fixed the new mega Pokémon not spawning.
- Fixed Pokémon eating held items if you give it to them by right clicking
- Fixed Eevee not evolving into Sylveon. (High friendship, knowing a Fairy-type move, in a Flower Plains or Flower Forest biome.)
- Fixed Keldeo's form change only happening if you replace a move with Secret Sword, not just learn it. Also now changes back if it forgets the move.
- Fixed the size of loads of Pokémon. Which Pokémon? Sigh. Charizard, Blastoise, Nidorino, Nidorina, Metagross, Pinsir, Kabuto, Vaporeon, Bronzong, Seismitoad, Volcanion, Avalugg, Yveltal, Darkrai, Xerneas, Hoopa, Scatterbug, Spewpa, Garchomp.
- Fixed Boss Mega Pokémon giving air instead of their mega stones.
- Fixed an obscure but messy battle error.
- Fixed an uncommon battle error when fleeing.
- Fixed Pokémon being non-gendered via breeding. Gender identity problems strike again.
- Fixed middle-clicking a Cloning Machine blowing up the universe.
- Fixed spawn levels for: Skunktank, Rotom, Shaymin, Darmanitan, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Zygarde, Hoopa.
- Fixed Covered Fossils for Jaw and Sail fossils using the opposite's item sprite.
- Fixed fences wrongly connecting to almost every Pixelmon block.
- Fixed Gracidea dupe on servers.
- Fixed Gracidea flowers getting eaten if you attempt to plant one where there already is one.
- Fixed Relic Song not reverting Meloetta to Aria form if it is in Pirouette form. Genuinely didn't know it did that.
- Fixed Meloetta and Xerneas not gaining experience if they are the Pokémon out at the time.
- Fixed Metang's model lighting.
- Fixed models for Swoobat, Noivern, Talonflame, Grotle, Mega-Gengar, Mega-Pinsir, Axew, Lickitung, Zorua, Vanillite, Beartic, Spewpa, to name a few..
- Fixed Air Balloon letting Pokémon avoid Thousand Arrows.
- Fixed Knock Off being capable of removing form-change items from their relevant Pokémon and wild Pokémon being able to knock off player Pokémon held items.
- Fixed Cinccino's walk and idle animations being backwards.