- Added all remaining megas
- Zygarde now spawns in Mesas at night. You lot asked for it so you got it. The Zygarde forms from gen7 will come... with gen7.
- You can now make Groudon and Kyogre undergo Primal Reversion outside of battle, same way as Mega Evolutions.
- Added a special Bidoof, Sir Doofus III, as a rare form. There is a 1/30 chance a Bidoof caught with a Luxury Ball will be Sir Doofus III. This was purely for our own entertainment.
- Remodeled Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Camerupt, Numel, Aggron, Lairon, Aron, Salamence, Shelgon, Bagon, Sableye, and Scizor. We got new modelers and animators! Woo!
- Animated Drilbur and Excadrill.
- By default, wild Pokémon and trainers will now spawn closer to your level so you're less likely to get your ass wooped when you start. SO much better.
- Synchronize now makes wild Pokémon have a 50% chance of being of the same nature.
- Added heaps of new Pokémon to fishing, Sweet Scent, Rock Smash and Headbutt.
- Added a Badge Case made out of 9 cooked apricorns. Now you have a place to put all those badges you've (maybe) earned!
- Added Trainer Cards. They are permanently attached to you. No escape.
- Added Rage Candy Bar, Lava Cookie, Old Gateau, Casteliacone, Lumiose Galette, and Shalour Sable. Shopkeepers sell them.
- Added gold text for shiny Pokémon in the wild.
- Added colored gender icons to the GUIs so there's less of that unrelenting, depressing grey.
- Speaking of colors, added white, gray, black, pink, purple, cyan, blue, green, brown, yellow, red and orange chairs.
* Added a new smooth model for the chairs.
* Added new and improved block textures for Fossil Display, Bridge, Pokésand, Pokécenter Sign and Pokémart Sign.
- Spawning options in the P menu no longer require a restart to apply.
- Added a config option for whether the "Drop all" button should delete the drops instead of dumping them on the ground.
- Added "unbreedable", "iv/hp"/"evatk" etc, "minivs/evs", and "maxivs/evs" to things like /pokespawn and /pokegive.
- Showing the names of wild Pokémon is now on by default because us old people have no idea what these new Pokémon are.
- Lowered the minimum level of many many wild Pokémon because it's too difficult to find Pokémon to train against early on.
- Put enchantment books in the fishing loot.
- Improved stuff with the anvil because it was annoying the hell out of Patch Notes Guy:
* It no longer takes up an entire block despite being so little.
* It now rotates based on how you placed it.
* Reworked the sounds so that it no longer tricks you into thinking you're getting experience, and the volume is now consistent.
- Nerfed loot chests and the start chest because those were very unbalanced!
- Made the Timespace Altar a two-block-tall block.
- The spawnLevelsByDistance config option will now prevent Pokémon from spawning if its evolutions would make it unrealistic at that level.
- Underground Pokémon won't spawn when they're just underneath glass (if you reset your BetterSpawnerConfig.json).
- Fixed Battle Bond Greninja's ability reverting to Torrent under particular circumstances.
- Fixed Deoxys and Hoopa not holding a Meteorite and Prison Bottle respectively when they spawn in the wild.
- Fixed battle stuff:
* Fixed your first Pokémon not being visible when a battle starts.
* Fixed switching a Mega Rayquaza back into battle causing everything to flip out.
* Fixed Truant not letting you attack after switching.
* Fixed Unburden not activating when things like Knock Off remove the item being held.
* Fixed Fake Out failing after switching out and back in. Turns out that should work. Pokémon battles are confusing.
* Fixed Delta Stream's weather condition doing all sorts of whacky stuff to move effectiveness.
* Fixed Trick, Thief, etc being able to take items which have special value to the user. For example, a Gengar could Trick a Gengarite onto itself. Not allowed!
* Fixed Fling feeding the target a berry when a non-target has Unnerve.
* Fixed a loophole where Groudon could relieve itself of its Red Orb in battle.
- Fixed Clamperl and Carvanha fishing stuff all erroneously referring to "Clampearl" and "Carvahna", making them impossible to catch.
- Fixed walking into raised Red and Blue Orbs causing suffocation. Also fixed very rare player crashes caused by destroying Orbs.
- Fixed the majority of config options not appearing in the P config menu.
- Fixed DNA Splicers being only one time use. Good thing we didn't store the fused Pokémon in the item, haha. ... I had a heart attack.
- Fixed a few errors with Pokémon stats, mainly with megas. Ok, so we aren't perfect; sue us. ... On second thought, please don't. Not again.
- Fixed Lucario not spawning in the wild.
- Fixed Pokérus spreading to the not-sent-out Pokémon being very, very, very, very, very rare. Pretty much a one in a million chance.
- Fixed the "renderWildLevels" config option not working in any useful way.
- Fixed PokéDollars not updating properly in singleplayer or in not-Sponge servers. There are a couple of those.
- Fixed issues when loading Pokémon that have moves that are currently only in inferior mods.
- Fixed Mega Gengar and Mega Banette having dominance over the other night-time megas, spawning way more often.
- Fixed missing Griseous Orb from boss drops, so you can legitimately get Giratina now. Sorry 'bout that.
- Fixed Registeel not being capable of spawning. Now it's deep underground in medium-temperature hill biomes. Again, very sorry.
- Fixed the Arc Chalice sprite having that awkward white background.
- Fixed Nurse Joy's name appearing as Nurse John. I would make a joke about this but it's a touchy subject.
- Fixed Magikarp when fished from lava. What's special about those? Uhh... Nothing. I didn't say anything.
- Fixed collisions with all the following mons:
* Confined and Unbound Hoopa, normal and Mega Rayquaza, normal and Primal Groudon, normal and Primal Kyogre, Mega Gyarados, Mega Altaria, Goodra, Aurorus, Landorus, Tornadus, and Thundurus
* Also, fixed heaps of riding positions but we completely lost track of all of the ones that were fixed. Xerneas and Yveltal were definitely fixed, though. This is awkward.
* Also also, fixed Hoopa Confined being a little bit too big for a pixie, Mega Absol being massive, Mega Salamence being small, and Excadrill being too small as well.
- Fixed Teleport external move not working properly when you're in the same dimension that you're going to.
- Fixed shopkeepers scamming you and taking way more money than advertised when selling you evolution stones. (Fixed buyMultiplier not being visible on clients)
- Fixed the display of the Repel effect.
- Fixed HP Up using the Protein sprite. It's been like that since they were added!
- Fixed the Little Boy, Policeman, Punk Girl, Rancher, Sailor, Scientist M and Shop Girl NPC textures.
- Fixed Weepinbell's dent in his back. Nothing a good chiropractor couldn't sort out.
- Fixed those random Pokémon Centers not having a nurse in them. John and Joy were on strike. Something about wages, I wasn't listening.
- Fixed the quantity and meta fields in spawning items not working properly.
- Fixed a potential spammy error with the Headbutt external move.
- Fixed /checkspawns legendary giving really weird next spawn times after /pokereload.
- Fixed /pokereload not regenerating BetterSpawnerConfig.json, and not properly removing the removed sets.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks spawning on the corner of blocks, where Pokémon may suffocate.
- Fixed bosses using the legendarySpawnChance option instead of bossSpawnChance.
- Fixed Pixelmon Spawner blocks not spawning on things like snow layers and plants.
- Fixed Apricorn Trees, Berry Trees, and Orbs dropping an item when the player is in creative.
- Fixed that "null" Better Spawner section of the config.
- Fixed the /struc command not actually tab completing the structure names.
- Probably maybe fixed that battlespot.json error on startup.
Server-related fixes and changes:
- Fixed async saving options being completely ignored.
- Fixed a possible storage-related crash made possible by Sponge.
- Fixed a held item duplication trick connected to battles on servers. No more dupes 4 u.
- Fixed Pixelmon donation sashes sometimes not appearing on other people in-game.
- Fixed ranch blocks being very invisible in most cases.
- Fishing rods can no longer be used to pull entities that are unable to be pushed, like stationary trainers and armor stands.
- Fixed deleting a move and various other things causing more async stuff that Sponge hates. God damn it Sponge.
- Fixed the Red and Blue Orbs being dupe-able on Sponge servers.
- Further improved Better Spawner efficiency on Sponge servers.
- Fixed Pokérus spreading sometimes causing end of battle errors. Almost definitely caused by a sidemod problem, but it won't happen again either way.